Skip to main content

Christmas Fitness Challenge | Blogmas #3

This Fitness Challenge starts the 5th of December and lasts all month! I haven't included a shopping list with this challenge but this month I will make lists of everything I buy, use, and eat and then save that for future monthly challenges that I post. Of course if you are unable to run, do certain yoga poses, etc feel free to substitute some stuff on here or if this is too easy it is very simple to use this as a guidline and step up your game from here. Make this challenge work for you! :)

Monday, 5th of December
     HIIT workout click here for today's HIIT workout
     Deep Stretching

Tuesday, 6th of December
     Walk 4 miles

Wednesday, 7th of December
     Zumba class (or preferred class)

Thursday, 8th of December
     4-6 mile walk

Friday, 9th of December
     HIIT workout click here for today's HIIT workout

Saturday, 10th of December
     4-6 mile walk
     yoga class click here for the yoga class I'm doing today

Sunday, 11th of December
     2-3 mile run
     deep stretching

Monday, 12th of December
     HIIT workout click here for today's HIIT workout
     deep stretching

Tuesday, 13th of December
     4-6 mile walk
     yoga class click here for today's yoga session

Wednesday, 14th of December
     Zumba class (or preferred fitness class)

Thursday, 15th of December
     HIIT workout click here for today's HIIT session
     30 min cardio

Friday, 16th of December
     HIIT workout click here for today's HIIT workout
     30 min cardio

Saturday, 17th of December
     4-6 mile walk
     yoga class click here for today's yoga class

Sunday, 18th of December
     3 mile run
     deep stretching

Monday, 19th of December
     HIIT click here for today's HIIT workout
     30 min cardio

Tuesday, 20th of December
     4-6 mile walk

Wednesday, 21st of December
     Zumba or preferred fitness class

Thursday, 22nd of December
     HIIT Click here for today's HIIT session
     30 min cardio

Friday, 23rd of December
     45 min cardio
     deep stretching

Saturday, 24th of December
     3 mile run
     deep stretching

Sunday, 25th of December - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
     2-5 mile walk
     yoga click here for today's yoga session

Monday, 26th of December
     HIIT click here for today's HIIT session
     30 min cardio

Tuesday, 27th of December
     4-6 mile walk

Wednesday, 28th of December
     HIIT click here for today's HIIT workout
     Deep Stretching

Thursday, 29th of December
     4-6 mile walk
     yoga class click here for today's yoga session

Friday, 30th of December
     Zumba class (or preferred fitness class)
     deep stretch

Saturday, 31st of December
     3-5 mile run
     deep stretch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Fitness Challenge

Here is this month's Fitness Challenge! I don't have a shopping list (again) because after some thought I decided it was best to post this challenge without one. You should eat what feels right. Don't deny your body anything just focus on providing fuel for your body especially during this challenge. Monday 16 January- Leg Day Straight Leg Squats 10 reps Left Lunges 10 reps Right Lunges 10 reps Wide Leg Squats 10 reps Shifting Side Lunges 10 reps Repeat three times Tuesday 17 January- Cardio 1 mile walk .5 mile run Wednesday 18 January - Ab Day Sit Ups 10 reps Russian Twists 20 reps Alternate Heel Touches 20 reps Plank 20 seconds Repeat three times Thursday 19 January - Arm Day Bicep Curls 10 reps Lateral Front Raise Circuit 10 reps both/ 10 reps front/ 10 reps lateral Bent Over Row 10 reps Push Ups 10 reps Repeat three times Friday 20 January- Fitness Class Aqua Cardio (or preferred fitness grou...

Warrior Challenge Obstacle Course and Mud Run

Today my husband and I completed the Warrior Challenge Obstacle Course and Mud Run! We got there at 07:30 bright and early. Before we went I ate a little bit of fruit and packed some things we might need (lots of towels, baby wipes, eye drops, snacks for afterwards, water, and electrolytes). I really enjoyed myself and it was empowering to accomplish it! Jake and I did it together all the way through. I'm so thankful that I have such an amazing husband that is so patient with me and helped me all the way through the event. The event was just short of 6 miles. It had over ten obstacles and included mud pits and a run through the woods that was very muddy! At the end we got some free water, Gatorade, fruit, snacks, and beer! I was very surprised but my Fitbit Surge held up pretty well! The only thing is when we got sprayed with water at the end, the force of the water must have hit one of the buttons and it turned off my Fitbit. That was as we were crossing the finis...

Running, Coffee, and Trying New Recipes

Well I started this recap post a while ago but never actually finished it. So while I'm sitting here sipping on some water I'm finishing up this post from the week of 9 January 2017. Monday, Jake and I went running. We haven't been running in what seems like forever so it was a bit tough. Part way through we wanted to quit but we stuck with it. The trail that we went on was beautiful. That night I made some homemade minestrone soup. Super healthy and nutritious! Somehow the recipe made double the amount it said it was going to so I had soup for the rest of the week. Tuesday I spent most of my time trying to catch up on schoolwork. I went over the reproduction systems in detail. It's not too exciting... but it'll be worth it in the end. I kept getting distracted and found myself looking stuff up on line. Somehow I wound up on Bisbee's website and made a date for Jake and I.  Wednesday I was so tired in ...